Decorators Caulk is a plasto-elastic one-component joint sealant based on acrylic dispersions.
- Very easy to apply
- Colourfast and waterproof after curing
- Can be painted over after curing
- Very good adhesion on many porous surfaces and aluminium
- Joints with movements up to 10%.
- Joints between windowsills, between skirtingboard and floor, between brickwork, etc.
Directions for use
Method: Apply the sealant by means of a handheld or pneumatic caulking gun. Smoothen the sealant with a filling-knife.
Application temperature: +5°C to +30°C, do not apply when rain or frost are imminent
Clean: Uncured Acryrub may be removed from tools with water. Cured sealant must be removed mechanically.
Finishing: with soapy water
Repair: with Acryrub
- Do not use in applications where continuous water immersion is possible.
- Do not apply when rain or frost is imminent
- Decorators Caulk can be painted over with most paints.
- The paint should be sufficiently elastic to be applied on a plasto-elastic sealant.
A preliminary test is recommended.