Soudafoam Gun Click&Fix is a one-component, self expanding, ready to use polyurethane foam. It has been fitted with the unique patented Click&Fix
adaptor system for maximum comfort in use. It contains CFC-free propellants, which are completely harmless to to the ozone layer.
- Excellent adhesion on most substrates (except Teflon, PE and PP)
- High thermal (fire class DIN 4102 B3) and acoustical insulation
- Very good filling capacities
- Excellent mounting capacities
- Excellent stability (no shrink or post expansion)
- Very easy for use due the unique Click&Fix adaptor system.
- Very precise application
- Installing of window- and door frames
- Filling of cavities
- Sealing of all openings in roof constructions
- Creation of a soundproof screen
- Mounting and sealing of window- and door frames
- Connecting of insulation materials and roof constructions
- Application of a soundproofing layer on motors
- Improving thermal isolation in cooling systems
Directions for use
Shake the aerosol can for at least 20 seconds. Turn the gun on the adapter. Moisten surfaces with a water sprayer prior to application. Fill holes and
cavities for 65 %, as the foam will expand.
Repeat shaking regularly during application. If you have to work in layers repeat moistening after each layer. Fresh foam can be removed using Soudal
Foamcleaner or acetone. Cured foam can only be removed mechanically. Working temperature 5°C to 40°C. (20°C-25°C recommended)
- cured PU foam must be protected from UV-radiation by painting or
applying a top layer of sealant (silicone, MS Polymer, acrylic and
- Respect the cleaning and storage instructions enclosed in the
Click&Fix Foam Gun box.
BOX 12 CLICK AND FIX FOAM
WE ALSO SUPPLY